Auria is a leading global supplier of highly-engineered systems for automotive flooring, acoustical, thermal, aerodynamic and other fiber-based solutions for gas and electric vehicles. With U.S.-based operational headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Auria operates 16 manufacturing, 9 technical and 5 JV locations across 10 countries and employs approximately 3,900 people worldwide.
We are currently searching for Financial Consolidations Manager to join our team at our Corporate Accounting Team at our Corporate Office in Southfield, Michigan.
- Partner with the corporate accounting team, finance team and the business units to support the consolidations and internal/external reporting process.
- Ensure the proper consolidation of the Company’s financial information within OneStream.
- Assists in month end closing procedures preparing analysis and information to support the financial closing process.
- Primary preparer of reporting packages for use by Chinese parent in its consolidation process. Year-end reporting package is quite involved in terms of financial data provided.
- Works closely with the FP&A team to ensure Budgeting and Forecasting capability is aligned with Closing & Reporting procedures.
- Provides guidance and coaching to business unit accounting teams on proper operational accounting processes.
- Maintain mapping files of the Company’s various ERP’s into OneStream.
- Perform certain adjustments / updates within OneStream as needed, such as adding new accounts, change account groupings, change entity groupings, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, preferred with ten (10) years of work experience
- Experience in performing consolidations accounting
- Proficient to expert knowledge of a financial consolidations software platform, preferably OneStream experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Strong written and verbal communications within in multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and adjust as needs change effectively and efficiently.