Auria is a leading global supplier of highly-engineered systems for automotive flooring, acoustical, thermal, aerodynamic and other fiber-based solutions for gas and electric vehicles. With U.S.-based operational headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Auria operates 16 manufacturing, 9 technical and 5 JV locations across 10 countries and employs approximately 3,900 people worldwide
To maintain and facilitate the effective and efficient operation of all equipment and facilities associated with the Auria Holmesville, Ohio facility. Performs equipment maintenance activities in support of the plant production operations and any other duties as deemed necessary and appropriate by the maintenance management. Functions in both teaching and leadership capacity within the maintenance department. Also performs any and all assigned work in a safe and timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and repairing machinery, equipment and facility structures to support the operation of the facility and the production processes.
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance on plant equipment according to prescribed schedules and procedures.
- Assist in developing process improvement projects in support of the plant operations.
- May assist, coach, and teach employees to include apprentices when needed.
- Perform fabrication projects as necessary to implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Adhere to all plant rules and regulations.
- Maintains positive attitude towards job and coworkers
- Any other duties assigned
- Experience in pneumatics, hydraulics, light electrical.
- Formal education in industrial machine repair, maintenance, and/or electrical is a plus
- Basic fabrication skills to include, but not limited to, stick and wire welding, metal fabrication machinery operation (i.e., lathe, mill, drilling operations, etc.), and understanding and ability to perform industrial machining, fabrication, and welding.
- Ability to use basic shop tools.
- Ability to read and comprehend machine prints and schematics.
- Attend and comprehend all training as deemed necessary by the plant management.