Auria is a leading global supplier of automotive acoustical and textile solutions. Formed in 2017 as a joint venture between Shanghai Shenda Co., Ltd., and International Automotive Components (IAC) Group, Auria is built on a 150-year transportation industry heritage.
Our product line includes highly engineered acoustical solutions for interior noise reduction, textile-based and compression-molded flooring products, and other interior soft trim products, including package trays, trunk trim, and wheel arch liners. Auria operates 17 manufacturing and 10 commercial, engineering, testing, and tooling facilities in 11 countries and has nearly 3,900 employees worldwide.
We are currently searching for a Plant Manager for our St. Clair, MI facility.
Responsibilities will include:
· Provide overall Plant Leadership to meet corporate and plant objectives
o Achieve goals for financial, people, quality, and materials objectives
o Set SMART goals for and track progress to meet deliverables
o Provide daily leadership to plant staff including Controller, Materials, HR, Operations, Quality, Engineering and Maintenance.
o Drive a culture of continuous improvement and lean culture.
· Full P&L responsibility for meeting OI, CI, new program launch, and overall operational performance.
o Manage budgeted capital spending and timing
o Minimize deviation to financial forecasting
· Strive for zero accidents / incidents while achieving plant goals for DART rate. Drive year over year improvement in SIP score, while maintaining a minimum score of 85%.
· Zero non-conformances in ISO 14001 and 45001 audit requirements. Zero storm water or any other environmental violations from any government agency.
· Meet customer requirements for quality and delivery, maintain green customer scorecards. Confirm daily capacity, staffing and production rates achieve customer demand. Successfully achieve and maintain IATF and all other certifications with no major nonconformance.
o Drive annual plant budget process to meet annual goals
o Develop 5-year plan with long term strategies including action plans to meet plant and overall region objectives.
· Manage internal audit process with no major nonconformance. Insure CSOX is embedded in the daily operation of the plant and self-evaluations are submitted on time.
· Effective communication thru regular staff meetings, quarterly town hall meetings, weekly financial reviews and monthly KPI review.
· Drive lean implementation thru utilization of Auria production system. Implement Kaizen activities to drive continuous improvement activities.
· Maintain “Green” KPI status of all metrics for People, Quality, Delivery, Productivity and Cash.
· Oversee new program launches to ensure customer and internal deliverables are met on time.
· Insure network and cyber security as well as compliance to ISO 27001 requirements.
· Develop sustainability improvement actions and long-range environmental plan
· Oversee employee engagement, evaluation and succession planning, community involvement and other employee relations activities.
· BS/BA degree in related field
· MS/MBA preferred
· Requires 10+ years
· Tier 1 Automotive required
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.