Auria is a leading global supplier of automotive acoustical and textile solutions. Formed in 2017 as a joint venture between Shanghai Shenda Co., Ltd., and International Automotive Components (IAC) Group, Auria is built on a 150-year transportation industry heritage.
Our product line includes highly engineered acoustical solutions for interior noise reduction, textile-based and compression-molded flooring products and other interior soft trim products, including package trays, trunk trim and wheel arch liners. Auria operates 17 manufacturing and 10 commercial, engineering and testing and tooling facilities in 11 countries and has nearly 4,000 employees worldwide.
Auria Holmesville is looking to add an experienced Shift Supervisor to our 2nd and 3rd shifts. Auria is a leading global supplier of automotive acoustical and textile solutions. Our products help drivers around the world have quiet drives. We operate 18 manufacturing and 10 commercial, engineering and testing and tooling facilities in 11 countries and has nearly 5,000 employees worldwide.
Position Specific Requirements (PSR)
- Supervise associates to insure safe, efficient manufacture of quality products to meet our customer expectations and requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts in scrap reduction, safety, and process improvements.
- Provide clear expectations and hold team members accountable while providing continual feedback.
- Provide associates with inspiration, direction & coaching to achieve work objectives.
- Develop team members accordingly.
- Promote, maintain, and develop lean manufacturing practices.
- Monitor and address output & productivity issues within assigned departments inclusive of meeting production targets, cycle time and product & process quality standards.
- Hold associates accountable for meeting Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost objectives.
- Assist with administering training for associates.
- Perform and complete various audits as assigned.
- Hold team meetings to present line and company information.
- Advise employees regarding quality and safety alerts and train associates accordingly.
- Provide daily production reporting.
- Participate and support all lean, continuous improvement programs, initiatives, and activities.
- Support the company vision and ensure fair treatment of all associates.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies, and procedures of Auria to provide for a safe and healthful workplace.
- Work in a safe manner always and report any unsafe conditions accordingly.
- Report any all accidents and near misses immediately.
- Meet all company and customer quality standards accordingly.
- Complete LPAs on time; weekly.
- Complete Safe Audits on time; weekly.
- Perform other duties as assigned and directed.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelors or Associates Degree is preferred
- Must have a minimum of 1 - 3 years experience supervising people in a manufacturing environment.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Must possess a high sense of urgency.
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication and leadership skills.
- Must have the ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must adhere to all company policies and business objectives.
- Must be able to work on a team and lead team members accordingly.
- Must be able to demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Must have experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail, multi-task and follow direction.
- Successful candidates will also possess decision making skills, problem solving skills and communication skills (both verbal and written.
Auria is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.